Mi Ip Address
- (Internet Protocol address) A number assigned to each computer’s or other device’s network interface(s) which are active on a network supporting the Internet Protocol, in order to distinguish each network interface (and hence each networked device) from every other network interface anywhere on
- (IP Addresses) We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer our site and track your movements whilst on our site. IP addresses do not supply us with personally identifiable data.
- A unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies each computer attached to the Internet
- An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label that is assigned to any device participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication between its nodes.
- myocardial infarction: destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- nautical mile: a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
- nautical mile: a unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- (in solmization) The third note of a major scale
- The note E in the fixed-do system
Since I’m not taking that many pics this month, I thought that a screenshot of my beloved linux would do it for now (the screen name on amsn is not my real one…I edited it. The IP address is an internal one, so I don’t care if it’s published)
Ya que no estoy tomando muchas fotos, pense que un pantallazo de mi computador en linux podia servir…es lo que hay (el correo en amsn no es el mio, lo edite. La IP es interna, asi que no me preocupa que se vea)